Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A Weekend with GIRLS!


Okay, so this picture was taken in High School our senior year and we have been email buddies throughout the years. We have also had get togethers during Holidays and a girls weekend a few years ago, and one fun 10-year H.S. reunion, but this weekend seemed to top them all.


This is all of us today and really, the only thing that has changed is the fact that we are married, have a few kiddos between us, 4 out of six are pregos, and personally, I think we LOOK much better. We got together this past weekend and had a blast. Ris flew in from Canada, Em drove from Washington, and Ang flew from Arizona. It was quite the reunion and so much fun. We stayed at the Little America, ate at the yummy Cheesecake Factory, exercised, swam, shopped, ate some more and TALKED like there was no tomorrow. I LOVE these girls and can't wait for the next "Getaway".


Em and I at the Olive Garden


Yes, we really did all buy this great jacket!


Ris's Dinner - it looked soooo good!


My Dinner - which was good, but would have been better if I wasn't on this dang "Fit in Six" thingy:)


Jodie and I


Jodie, Em, and Ris


Lori, cute little Braxton, and Angie

Thanks for the great weekend girls - good luck with all of those babies coming:)

7 comments:

Jenny H said...

What "fit in 6" thing...come on Julie...you look perfect.
Also..I make that yummy mediera chicken at home. It's pretty good...and really easy. I just sub in some mushroom gravy for the Mediera wine.
And, I love the pink jacket:)

Lori said...

It was so fun. I really did have a good time, despite that horrible picture of me at Olive Garden. I look horrid. :) I'm still taking naps to compensate my lack of sleep.

Jodie Edgington said...

Capital SICK! Can you all tell I've gained 20 pounds?! Yes, Julie you forgot to say I was 6 1/2 months pregnant....but that was suuuch a fun time!

Todd and Melissa said...

Looks like a fun weekend! Sorry Fit in 6 ruined your dinner. And, where did you get the cute jacket? Did they have other colors too? I want one!

Anonymous said...

How fun! nothing like a getaway with the girls to cure all your ills! Looks like you guys had a blast! Well, all but the salad looked good. What is fit in six? Do I need to know some secret??!!

Lori Conger said...

How fun!!! I think I need a getaway like that. It's so fun seeing you with Jodi--I had forgotten you were close friends. Your blog is so cute. I absolutely love your family pictures!!

lisa said...

How fun--I'm glad you all were able to get together! You can tell by all the smiles on your faces that you did have a GREAT time! I love girls getaways--I always come home a better mom!

Piano Recital

We have THE BEST piano teacher ever! She is actually in our ward and one of the sweetest, kindest ladies you have ever met! My girls LOVE go...