Monday, April 13, 2009

Bring on the 2's!!!

Happy Birthday Grady BOY!!

Grady just turned 2 and he was so cute about it! We were able to go to my parent's house for a couple of days and celebrate his birthday and Easter. He LOVES to hear the Birthday Song and was quite pleased that it was for him.

I think his favorite present was a green John Deere tractor (a small one:)! He opened it and let out a little "oh" sound. It was so stinking CUTE!

We are so LUCKY to have this little boy in our house. He is always entertaining (sometimes a little more than we want), and he makes us so happy by doing and saying the little things. I think having older kids with the younger is so much fun, because they get such a kick out of eachother. Happy Birthday bud - we LOVE you!!!

10 comments:

Cindy said...

Oh I wish I could've been there to celebrate and hear that little "oh" sound about the tractor!!! Little buddy boy is the cutest!! Way to make cute babies that I love Julie! (and spence) :)

Jenny H said...

Happy Birthday Grady! Your cake looks delicious:)

Mitchell Family said...

happy birthday to mr. grady! so cute!!

Tanalyn said...

What a cutie! My youngest will be 3 in June,we oughta get the mischievious little fellers together....
In response to your comment about Dakota's Pump....it is called a Baclofen Pump. He has Cerebral Palsy and muscle spasticity in his lower extremities and the baclofen medication helps to relax and loosen his muscles so that he can walk with the help of his leg braces. I'm behind on the whole blogging world, we got it filled a couple weeks ago and he has had another surgery in the meantime. He has had both of his legs in casts for 10 days now and we have about 5 more weeks to go. (they lengthened his heel cords)
Did that even make any sense?

Barbara Jean said...

Jules he is SO cute!!! I can't believe how grown up he looks even though it's only been a few months! Can't wait to see you guys this summer!

o said...

Happy Birthday Grady! I love the age of two. Most people say terrible two's but I love how funny they are. He is such a cute little guy!

Sara said...

Cute pictures!! I can't believe how fast 2 years can fly by! Happy Birthday Grady Boy!!!

Todd and Melissa said...

Happy Birthday buddy! You know we love ya! :)

Amanda B. said...

Happy Birthday Grady! Good luck with the 2's. I get tired just thinking about it. :)

Jodie Edgington said...

Matt can't WAIT for the day we get to buy JOHN DEER Tractors!!! :) So cute! He is a little heart breaker JULIE! Have a great time in Florida too!

Piano Recital

We have THE BEST piano teacher ever! She is actually in our ward and one of the sweetest, kindest ladies you have ever met! My girls LOVE go...