I think buddy boy would like Tetris! Don't you? I know I do! Cute post Julie.Love you.
He is just following after his Dad getting everything organized and in it's place.
man he'd do great in the military! it's near perfect! now is that you or is that your husband...oh wait, I already know. pretty cute! and by the way at least that's a constructive way of entertainment...it could have been MUCH worse!!!
So creative and sooooooo cute! If only he were older... for Kaleigh I mean!I miss you too! Church just isn't the same anymore!
I can totally relate to this! My kids always do crazy things when I am blogging too!
Post a Comment
We have THE BEST piano teacher ever! She is actually in our ward and one of the sweetest, kindest ladies you have ever met! My girls LOVE go...
5 comments:
I think buddy boy would like Tetris! Don't you? I know I do!
Cute post Julie.
Love you.
He is just following after his Dad getting everything organized and in it's place.
man he'd do great in the military! it's near perfect! now is that you or is that your husband...oh wait, I already know. pretty cute! and by the way at least that's a constructive way of entertainment...it could have been MUCH worse!!!
So creative and sooooooo cute! If only he were older... for Kaleigh I mean!
I miss you too! Church just isn't the same anymore!
I can totally relate to this! My kids always do crazy things when I am blogging too!
Post a Comment