Monday, April 20, 2009

fLoRiDa


We are going on this

To Pensicola

To see

And play here

It should be ABSOLUTELY


7 comments:

Cindy said...

....................I guess if you're into that sort of thing.......

Nah! It'll be a GREAT time! Have fun! See you when you get back!

Sara said...

Sounds Heavenly!!!! Hope you have a wonderful and safe trip!!

Lori Conger said...

When are you leaving? I'm jealous! Dan and I just went away for a weekend and it was absolutely heavenly (even though an unexpected blizzard followed us there). Hope you have a great time--and thanks again for lending Spence and his tractor to us. Grady was so cute, I wanted to take pictures of him on the tractor with his hat. I could just eat him up!!

Todd and Melissa said...

Sooooo jealous!

lisa said...

have a great time! Soak up all the sun you can!!!!!

Lori said...

I can't believe my parents live there!

Anonymous said...

there just aren't words to describe my jealousy. I bet you're home now...hope you had fun!

Piano Recital

We have THE BEST piano teacher ever! She is actually in our ward and one of the sweetest, kindest ladies you have ever met! My girls LOVE go...