Monday, May 25, 2009
EEEWWW!!
Grady's broken arm/cast is starting to gross me out - BAD! He happens to like the dirt ALOT and I can't seem to keep him out of it! Every time he comes in the house we have the same routine of washing hands/feet and I hate that I can't wash his left hand. We have to use a wipe and just wipe it clean. We also have to use Q-tips to dig down under his cast and clean out between his fingers - it's SUPER fun! He has only had it on 1 1/2 weeks so far - 2 1/2 are still left. If it's completely gross now - what is it going to be like next week or when we go to take it off - GAG - I am trying not to think about it too much! I am not even going to post a picture because the cloth underneath the cast is actually turning black - yep, too gross for a picture I think. So, there is the update. He still is doing fine with it though - getting lots of attention and he now just points at it and says "doctor" when anyone asks him what happened - it is VERY CUTE...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Piano Recital
We have THE BEST piano teacher ever! She is actually in our ward and one of the sweetest, kindest ladies you have ever met! My girls LOVE go...
-
Does this picture make you cringe like it does me?? Ugh, I never wanted to be "the parent who couldn't handle their kid", and ...
-
Our Disneyland Surprise was so AMAZING! We woke the kids up in the wee hours (wee to me means before 7:00am) and there was a HUGE box wrappe...
7 comments:
HAHAHAHAHAH!!!! OF COURSE you have this happen to you! It's like your worst nightmare come true! I wonder if/when a smell will start to form..................??? Ewwwwwww!!!!!!!! Good thing he's cute!
Ewww is right. I am so sorry! The joys of little boys right???
Very gross, but the little guy is so cute we might just forgive him for digging in the dirt! :)
I'd feel the same way. I think I'd ask the doc to replace it once a week. NOT that they would, but I'd be that obnoxious lady that would aks 1000 times!!! good luck to you!
I wondered what happened to that cute little guy. Sorry about the cast--we've been so lucky to never have to deal with one (knock on wood). Most of the accidents at our home have to do with poop and pee--not broken bones!!:)Good luck!
You are toooo funny!!! You soooo need to take a piture of it when he gets it off.......oh the memories!!! If you think the smell is bad though, wait till you see all the dead skin that's hidden under there......
I agree with Tanalyn...good luck with that
Post a Comment