Saturday, June 20, 2009

Au Revoir





The cast is GONE!! We finally got it off last Friday and it has been a blissful week without that retched thing! The sock thing REALLY helped though - it was just starting to smell and it had been on the same amount of time as the first one - I was so PROUD:) He was so cute about getting it off and getting the x-rays again. He is really still and just stares at everything going on. He was just happy to get his sticker and sucker - whatever it takes I guess! Kendalyn was our photographer - she really is quite good I think. Hopefully that will be it for us and casts - I am crossing my fingers!!!

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Awwwww. Little buddy sitting all cute getting his cast off!! So cute! I love the picture of Adri over his shoulder- both staring intently at what is happening. Such sweeties! See you in about one month!!

Lori Conger said...

Yea! Now you just have to hold your breath until he breaks another limb:) Adri looked so cute in her dance recital--such cute kids!

Todd and Melissa said...

What a brave boy! :)

Mitchell Family said...

i'm not going to lie...i think he handled that better then if i had to go through it. seriously...can that thing 'get you' when they cut it off? ohhhhhh. i bet your in heaven! just think of all the stuff he can get into now with both arms at 100%!!! blissful!

Piano Recital

We have THE BEST piano teacher ever! She is actually in our ward and one of the sweetest, kindest ladies you have ever met! My girls LOVE go...