So, we had our ANNUAL Lagoon Day for Spence's work and it was really fun - minus all of the women that were totally going for the "Most Trashy" award! Seriously, it is as bad as going to the Layton Walmart!! Spence thought it would be funny to take pictures of all of the girl's (not a head shot) and post it, but I couldn't think of a way to do it without them seeing - as I am not very sneaky. Anyway, I am not sure if they thought it was attractive, but really, those tanks that are loose and hang low - they NEED a bra underneath! It is not a good look. Besides the general Lagoon attire, fun was had and the kids LOVED it. Kendalyn is finally tall enough to go on EVERY ride and she took full advantage of it too. Grady LOVED the airplanes and the boats and kept saying "boat" and "plane" over and over. Adri loved every ride she went on, and was able to sneak onto the bigger rides when the guy/girl wasn't paying attention (I know, we are not the best examples)! Spence and I were DEAD by 8:30 - I think we might be older than we think we are... Sadly, Kendalyn was always in the opposite location of the camera - so there are NONE of her, but she was there and LOVED it - enjoy the pics!!
Our FIRST picture of the day - we were RARING to go
Our LAST picture - we were SUPER tired
The FAM
9 comments:
That is so funny! When we went last year I too wanted to take pictures! We saw way too much skin on people and it was GROSS!! Glad you had fun though. The kids sure love it and once a year is great for me:)
So fun! Looks like you loved it!! ANd I totally know about the trashy award. It's like going to Lagoon is somehow permission to wear your sluttiest!
Fortunately for us, our kids are too short to ride the "good" rides, so a few hours of the little stuff is all we have to do. And once a year is plenty!!!
Let's swim soon!
It was nice of Spence to put his polo on for the photos...we ALL know what he was sporting under THAT "shirt". Tank-top-a-riffic! But it was nice of you to blame all the other folks, he'll appreciate it when he's older :)
Loved the photos Julie!!! Darn kids are the cutest!!!!! Love you! Have fun in NY next week.
Amen to the people watching! Cute pics!
Ah a day at Lagoon! Always brings out the trashiest in Utah.-I always wonder how they look like that and can afford to go to Lagoon. Cute pics of your fam!
need to go and see what all the fuss is about! looks like you had a blast!!! i want to take my boys, but i don't know if they are quite big enough yet...hmmm. maybe next year, wears me right out just thinking about it. :)
Okay, I am laughing my head off at the "Layton Walmart" comparison. So, so true. You're hilarious!
I think we need to start an under cover business. Honest-every time I"m at the dang wally mart I see a GREAT photo op waiting to happen! My kids love Lagoon too. We thought about season passes....but no. Maybe in a few years??? I bet it wore little Grady right out--kind of nice eh?
I just can't believe you didn't take a shot of me, I mean really...I thought I looked good! haha! Who needs rides when you can be completely entertained by the people right? Looked like you were having a BLAST on Puff! haha.
Post a Comment