Tuesday, July 14, 2009

NYC - LOVE this Place...

Okay, it's taken me a few days, but here is New York '09!! We honestly had THE BEST TIME! We saw shows, went to live tapings of shows and to be really honest - ATE our way through the city. I have been compiling a "list" of things to do in NY for the last two years through the help of my brother Brent (lived there for a few years) and through blogging, the Food Network, Travel Channel, and other web sites. The last time we went, we did all of the really touristy things, but this time, it was pure city stuff (along with a few touristy things). We crossed off almost everything on the list - it was great. We took a ton of pics, so I will do it by day - it is super long so keep scrolling - enjoy - and if you ever go, call me for a copy of the "list"!!

Monday

On the Plane - Spence thinks I'm a little picture crazy - but I always have blogging on the mind..

The famous Shake Shack - in Madison Square Park..
Yep - super yum!!
Me, hiding a spot on my shirt that I spilled ice cream on - just keeping it real folks
In front of the Flat Iron Building - so unique..
After our fab meal we just walked around the Village for awile. We saw a movie being shot - no idea what it was, but it had kids and a ton of balloons. Great shops and tons of people watching to do.

4 comments:

Mitchell Family said...

LOVE IT!!!! THE WHOLE DANG THING....LOVE IT!!! Looks like you guys had an absolute blast! Jer and I have talked about doing this multiple times and it looks like we'll know who to call when we finally get around to it! Make your list because we'll be asking for it! sooooo fun! great post(s)!

Anonymous said...

This was such a fun photo tour. I definately needed your list. We did a lot of fun stuff, but not THIS! I really wanted to see Regis and Kelly-that looked like fun! And you definately ARE a model! Loved ALL the pictures!

Jenny H said...

Love it Julie...I've never been, but those pictures of the food are enough to inspire me to go in five minutes.
Glad you got to spend a fun week with your honey.

Todd and Melissa said...

I finally was able to sit down and look! Looks like you guys had a BLAST! It just made me even more jealous and ready to take a vacation! :)

Piano Recital

We have THE BEST piano teacher ever! She is actually in our ward and one of the sweetest, kindest ladies you have ever met! My girls LOVE go...