Friday, July 17, 2009

So Long PRIVATE!!

I was getting SUPER annoyed at having a private blog - I know, I made a HUGE deal about the danger and bad things about not being private, but I find it super annoying not to have it updated on the blog roll. Seriously blogger - you need to figure that one out! Anyway, I think you might have to re-add me to your blog roll(if you want to:) so that my blog will show when last updated! Thanks...

2 comments:

Melanie Bingham said...

Yay! I will add you back to the blog roll. :) Makes my life easier hmm....maybe I'm lazy. Loved the NYC pics! Happy 10! What a cute couple you guys are!!!! You hit some places I've never been, which means darn it all I might need to go back!!!!

Jenny H said...

LOL!!! Love that you are back on track...anyone that is really after you can hack a private in five seconds anyway.

Piano Recital

We have THE BEST piano teacher ever! She is actually in our ward and one of the sweetest, kindest ladies you have ever met! My girls LOVE go...