Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I HEART My Sister!!


So, my cute sister Cindy just left back to Minnesota and I am seriously missing her! We honestly have the BEST time together and I just LOVE being with her. My kids absolutely adore their "Aunt Cinny" and she adores them even more I think. We always have tons of laughs - and I mean TONS, and I am SO glad I have such a fun sister.
Here are some funny pics of our week together and maybe they are only funny to us - who knows!! We went through THE best carwash ever - it was even free, we also saw some super yucky fashion trends that I hope go away VERY soon, we bought four containers of Ice Cream - it really wasn't all for us, we watched Empire Records - a SUPER great movie from our teenage years, and we saw Julie and Juila - a great flick! Anyway - lots of fun - MISS YOU CIND!!!

-Empire Records - I don't know why this pic is SO small
-The "yucky" silver leggings
-At Chucky Cheese it seems I am better at Ski Ball than Cinders
-Yucky STIRRUP trend
-In THE best carwash ever - okay, it helped that it was FREE90FREE
-At WINGERS celebrating my bro. Brent's B-day - worst waitress I think I have ever had

7 comments:

Mitchell Family said...

nothing like sisters! nothing! plus cindy really is cool!

Cindy said...

Thanks Julie. I miss you too!!!! Why do I always have to leave!!! Ugh. But I LOVED the week spent and all the fun funny things we got to enjoy. Love you love you!!!

Michelle said...

I just love Cindy!

Amanda B. said...

We miss Cindy too! She's such a fun girl.

Todd and Melissa said...

Awwww! We miss Cindy too! :)

MomMitchell said...

Sisters are great, and I am so lucky to have them close, well sort of!! We ALWAYS have so much fun together, mostly laughing!! And Cindy is so fun, your both lucky to have each other.

lisa said...

Can I be adopted into your family? At least I have lots of sister-in-laws now!

Piano Recital

We have THE BEST piano teacher ever! She is actually in our ward and one of the sweetest, kindest ladies you have ever met! My girls LOVE go...