But.. before you congratulate me, I am still buying these:
Still, I would much rather have the Pull-ups because it means we are THAT much closer to being done - woo-hoo!!
Luckily, he has got the whole "poop" thing down. That has been a BIG deal to us. That was hard for my girls, but Grady seems to like "pooping" on the big potty - just not "peeing" so much. Just so you all know, thanks to all of your great advice vs. the sit or stand method - I have gone with the stand. I just couldn't figure how to keep the thing from spraying everywhere when he was sitting - yuck! He actually stands on a stool and leans over and puts his hands on the top of the tank - it is quite the site. We have yet to test it in a public place and that is TERRIFYING to me!
Wish me luck, we're not there yet...


8 comments:
I FEEL YOUR PAIN!
Yeah! You're almost there. What a huge relief. I really wondered if Boston would ever stop having accidents; in fact, I shouldn't even be writing this, because as soon as I do, he will. And I"m so jealous you're going to Cancun. I'm dying to go there.
Yay!!! What a glorious day!!! I envy you...
I have a feeling I might be peed on when I'm babysitting next week..... ;)
Way to go Julie!
This is so exciting!! Halle just potty-trained this past week although she's still in pull-ups at night. I am totally loving be diaper-less.
P.S. We have not ventured out into public yet either. I'm pretty nervous too.
NEEDING to potty train my boys...but am soooo nervous to take the plunge!! Pray for me...congrats to you!!!
Yay Grady!!! I would love to see "the position". Sounds hilarious!! But so serious. I think you've done a great job - he's still so little, seems to young to be going on the potty...but then again, the sooner the better!!!
Good for Grady!! It's a very happy day when you can get that excited for no more diapers!!! We are strange people what actually makes us so happy!!! haha
HAve so much fun in Cancun!!
Post a Comment