Monday, March 7, 2011
A PERRRRRFECT Pillow!!
Yep, I've found it, again!! Remember a few years ago (for anyone still reading this blog) my pillow dilemma?? It was SO hard to find that pillow, but I did - and then I tried to buy one a few months later for Spence and RC Willey no longer carried it - totally bummed! I haven't really looked into getting another pillow until recently, when I started to think the pillow wasn't working quite as good as it once was - it's still WAY better than anything I've every slept on, but I could just tell it was getting older. Anyhoo, thanks to a random blogger and good old Amazon and their great reviews, I have now found another PERFECT Pillow!! Spence is reaping the benefits of my old pillow and he is loving it too (shh, don't tell him my new one is better)!! I have had it for about 4 days now and I LOVE it!! It is a latex pillow and you really can't beat them. They don't get hot (like regular pillows) and they hold their shape so well! I have slept SO good the last few nights so I thought I would share. And, I do remember reading someone's blog pretty recently and they were looking for a pillow, so to whoever that was, I hope this helps!!
I ended up getting the Queen, Higt Loft Plush.
You can find it HERE !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Piano Recital
We have THE BEST piano teacher ever! She is actually in our ward and one of the sweetest, kindest ladies you have ever met! My girls LOVE go...
-
Does this picture make you cringe like it does me?? Ugh, I never wanted to be "the parent who couldn't handle their kid", and ...
-
Our Disneyland Surprise was so AMAZING! We woke the kids up in the wee hours (wee to me means before 7:00am) and there was a HUGE box wrappe...


1 comment:
I've been looking for a good pillow. Thanks for posting this. My friend told me to get one. Now I will definately get one. I'm getting my credit card out right now. By-the-way, you have a really cute family!
Post a Comment