Friday, July 15, 2011
Ta - Da
Out with that dirt/mud and in with the grass!! Here is the finished product of the 3-4 month long rained- us- out process. I am LOVING the fire pit. It is gas, so we don't get that nasty (I know some people love it (CINDY!!!)) campfire smell every time we want to roast some marshmallows!! I am also LOVING the shade we have! We didn't have ANY in our backyard in our last house, so we are totally taking advantage of sitting outside in the evenings. I've had these pics forever - sorry it took so long to actually sit down and blog about them:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Piano Recital
We have THE BEST piano teacher ever! She is actually in our ward and one of the sweetest, kindest ladies you have ever met! My girls LOVE go...
-
Does this picture make you cringe like it does me?? Ugh, I never wanted to be "the parent who couldn't handle their kid", and ...
-
Our Disneyland Surprise was so AMAZING! We woke the kids up in the wee hours (wee to me means before 7:00am) and there was a HUGE box wrappe...



8 comments:
Oh my word, Julie. Your yard is beautiful! I love all the details from the in-ground trampoline to the fire-pit. Good job. :)
It is so lovely. We are still waiting on grass. With that last rain, the weeds came back. I have killed weeds in my backyard 3 times this summer. UGH! I am trying to talk Mike into the gas firepit for the EXACT same reason. I do love the campfire smell, but only if I am sleeping in a sleeping bag and everyone/everything else is stinky, too! Congratulations! It really is such a beautiful home. I need to stop by.
L-O-V-E IT ALL! Looks awesome!
I feel sure that someday you'll love the campfire smell too...... right? ;)
The house/yard contrast is beautiful Julie. We love it! Can't wait to see it in a few weeks!!!!
Much love.
Ouu, I love it! It looks SO great!! How fun to have grass!! I love all the great looking trees and scrubs~
I love your backyard! I would love having a firepit though as much as I love the campfire smell, I think it belongs in the mountains too.
Looks SO nice, Julie! I love it!
Right now I smell like campfire and wish that I didn't. Hahaha. A gas firepit is an awesome idea. You need to tell me all your little awesome ideas.
Such a beautiful house! I'm hoping you will have a nice big party so I can have the full tour!
Post a Comment