11!!! I can't believe I have an 11 year old! I might just stay shocked all year:) What a SWEET, SMART, FUN, and LOVING person this girl is! She has become a great babysitter (which Spence and I completely LOVE) and is getting more and more responsible - I love watching her grow up. However, it's also sad to think just how grown up she is. I love you Kendalyn - Happy BIRTHDAY - (very belated that is:)!!!
A few of this cutie over the years....



5 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS!! What a little sweetie indeed. I loved the photos. I SO remember her growing up! How fun. Thanks for posting Julie. (I've been patiently waiting...and by patiently I mean not reminding you to post, but still checking every other day just in case you did :) - love you.
Happy Birthday Kend! I hope she had a wonderful birthday! She is definitely growing up fast Jules!
I got to see this cutie in person yesterday at Target;) She is growing up to be such a beautiful girl! Good job raising a great kid...
She's a pretty little lady! You sent me a picture of you super pregnant in a pair of denim overalls (would you just die now! ahahahaha) while I was on my mission. Doesn't seem that long ago.
What a doll!I totally know what you mean. Hallee turned 12 this year and is in Young Women's. Part of me thinks, "Finally!" because she's so grown up, and yet another part of me says, "What?! Where did my baby go?" It is a wonderful blessing to have a responsible, caring, amazing oldest child, isn't it? I am grateful every day and hope it never changes.
Post a Comment