Wednesday, August 15, 2012

June and July Random Phone Photos...

 I really did do a phone photos post by itself.  I really Love having my camera phone always with me always ready to take pics, but at least for me, they tend to be really random - so be prepared!  Grady and Adri did summer t-ball and coach pitch which is a bit of a sore subject to bring up around Spence.  I really only thought it was going to be for the month of June, but they started late June and then skipped the 4th of July, so it went into the 3rd week of July - super UGH for us!!  It feels like our whole summer was baseball, but now we (as in I) have learned our lesson and we will never do a summer sport again:)

Adri and Grady playing baseball - Spence was Adri's coach and she LOVED it!!









Lagoon Day with The Boyer Company - we LOVE our cousins being there too!!




4th of July fun - fireworks at the park and then with cousins and neighbors!!








Grady and his cute friend Paige!!  I just thought it was funny because they got wet and Grady took off his shirt randomly..


At Oakridge swimming!!  We LOVE to go there with cousins, but we love evening swims with dad (now that baseball is over:)





My BEST friends from High School and our Girl's weekend! We were missing two though..   Love these girls!






Our friend Mike from NYC - the kids LOVED having him stay with us for a week!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Two blog updates!!!! Lucky me!! Love it Julie. Thanks.

Piano Recital

We have THE BEST piano teacher ever! She is actually in our ward and one of the sweetest, kindest ladies you have ever met! My girls LOVE go...