Friday, August 22, 2008

A Little THURGOOD Fun!

We had my family's annual Thurgood Family Reunion this year in August. This only includes my immediate family members and is always a blast! We all decided to go to Phoenix this year to visit my brother Chad and his wife Patty and their cute kids, because they ALWAYS have to come to us. Anyway, to make things a bit more bearable, Spence took Grady on the plane (a very wise decision), my sister Cindy also flew, and me, Kendalyn & Adri, my mom and dad, and my brother Brent (who has no wife yet:) all went in my big car, and my brother Troy and his fam drove in their car! It was quite the drive (over 13 hours to get there), but so fun. The girls were great (thanks to the DVD player), and we had fun just being together. We had a blast in Phoenix and really, it wasn't THAT hot (just over 110 each day:). I love you fam - can't wait for next year!!!

5 comments:

Mike Matthews said...

You guys are adorable...I just don't recognize that one young blonde girl. Bonjo somethin'? Bojongles? I can't remember.

Lori said...

Those are way cute pictures. I haven't seen Troy or Chad's kids in a long while so they look so grown up! It's always fun to have everyone together too.

AJ Gorham said...

Looks like a blast!!!!!

Jodie Edgington said...

Julie, when did your Dad get so gray??! Wow! Looks like you guys had a way fun time!

Todd and Melissa said...

I can't believe how grown up everyone's kids are! How crazy. I'm glad you put up pics though, I was wondering if you would! Looks like you all had fun!

Piano Recital

We have THE BEST piano teacher ever! She is actually in our ward and one of the sweetest, kindest ladies you have ever met! My girls LOVE go...