Grady found his cute little tie in a drawer the other day and decided he needed to wear it to church. He said "I have tie like Daddy". I had to actually go buy the white shirt to go with the tie since we tend to go a little less fancy to nursery. He looked SO dang cute in it and the girls just had to have a picture too - so there you go Cind - this one's for you....
8 comments:
What adorable children!!So cute! And I love the picture of you guys at the top--is that new? BTW, I hope for your sake your house sells because I know what it's like to be ready for a change, but I for one, am kind of sick about you guys leaving, so if it doesn't work out, don't be mad at me for rejoicing!:)
Love Grady's cheeser! What cute kiddos. :)
I love the tie! I found one for Gavin to wear to Jared and Amelia's wedding and he actually kept in on the whole time. I'm excited to see what clothes Grady has grown out of that Gavin gets to inherit. I'll let you know when I'm out that way and can stop by.
Man, your kids are getting so big!!! Grady looks so ready for nursery. They really do grow up quickly. Hope your doing good, any offers on the house??
gotta love that!
They are so cute, and I am always so envious of thier darling outfits! I want to borrow Adri's dress for myself!
Oh Julie. Two tears shed (shocker?). They are absolutely perfect. Could that BUDDY BE ANY CUTER!???? And my sweetie babes!???!!
Thanks Julie. Thanks for posting it for me :)
What is it about a tie that makes them so handsome?? (as if Grady wasn't already!!) Love this pic!
And PS good for you for putting up the sign! I do hope it sells soon...but only because I'll be gone too!
AND... I have NO problem traveling to SL to get together!!!
Post a Comment